Asu - Dangerous Language (Unreleased Album)

Will You Buy "Asu - Dangerous Language"

• Yessir!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
ok i just got off the phone with Asu (Rapped With The Late Tupac & Of Thugline AKA Krayzie Bones Label) and he really wants to released that Dangerous Language Album to get himself some exposure and get everyone ready for the new shit he is gonna be coming out with... so i spoke with him and i said we could sell the album on Bone Thug Story he was hyped BUT he wants to know how many people would actully buy the album if he does not get enough buyers then it will not be released so claim your stop and help get this album released...

so this will be an EXCLUSIVE BTS and ASU Project

and keep in mind this album is the long awaited album and it has crazy features just imagine finally owning your own copy of the album

we are also still in talks about the first 100-200 copies will have an extra exclusive with it

so get the word out and lets get this album released,this is really exciting

This is the first time i hear about this album. Can you give some more info like, when was it recorded, who are the producers and guests?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.