ASSASSIN EXCLUSIVE PEAKS TUPAC (part 2)

yo assasin beats sound cool .. dont like the choppin of lyrics to make new tracks .. just my opionion tho ... just keepin it real .. keep it movin tho .. you have the history with pac so its all love man ... btw is judgement day og gonna be on this?

^^^WORD UP We fin 2 have Judgement Day on part 3 which will more than likely be the last chapter and book.We try to make trax a little different for new exciting versions with chops and screws and crazy mixed up illed out sounding shit, but will also feature OG versions as well on all chapters.Look for on part 2 enhaced cd with videos!!!! Wow the show last night with the underground was poppin out here in cali!!!!!!!

fiftycent2002 said:
yo assasin beats sound cool .. dont like the choppin of lyrics to make new tracks .. just my opionion tho ... just keepin it real .. keep it movin tho ..
:thumb:
keep this up assassin

and i got a question for you, do you remember when you and Pac recorded All Out?

anyway, thanks

They sound dope. Good shit assassin. Is it available for order yet? You used my pella on world wide dime piece. I feel so special:cool: Keep it up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.