Ask a question

linx

Staff member
Sean Price - Jesus Price Supastar is nice. I've been a fan of Heltah Skeltah for a long time, so i'll listen to anything they put out whether group or solo. Too bad Rock was only on a hook in one song on the album though. Other than that, it had good production and guest spots though.

PuffnScruff

so far the only thing i have heard in 07 is sean price. has anything else come out that is good?

the new sean price is pretty damn good

New Sean Price, was good (i only have the promo though, and i cant pay attention to it well cuz of the annoying tags)...

And the new Brother Ali, is different but dope as hell. And the news of a new wu-tang album sounds dope too

~peace

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
Havent listened to a single album yet. Don't have much hope of picking anything up, hip hop as nas said is dead... atleast to me, just doesnt carry the weight it use to when i was younger and dumber.

Might go see rakim live though...and i would defiantly love that if it happens.

pz

Yea Puff... i said the Brother Ali album is good too. its comin this March, but it already leaked.

My bad... i didnt know u had to ask a question.

Do you think Wu will be able to come together and bring another classic to the table after being separated for so long?

Snowman

the Super Bowl coming up next weekend is what i like best so far in 07. (But its only January).

will US troops come home from Iraq?

PuffnScruff said:
i asked a question.

is my question going to be answered?
There's a new artist out the bay area. He has a PE's and Paris type of lyrics. His name is Shame. He's just released a free album entitled "California" for download on his myspace page: www.myspace.com/510shame He addresses a lot of issues on this joint : the power of money, the music industry problems and politics. Pretty good self produced album. Check it out. After that answer my question: what you think of his album?

Prize Gotti said:
Jadakiss got anything lined for for 07?
On hiphopgame.com, they have a song by Jada called 'In the Trap House'. It's only a snippet, though - like 50 seconds long. It's quite evident from the name of the song and even more so when you listen to it, but you can tell 'Kiss followed up on his own advice and switched to southpaw. It's sounds hot regardless, IMO. Judging that it's a snippet, it could be a single.

J.R. Writer has a new album coming out called Write Away. Does anyone know the release date?

Also, what's the info on Fabolous' new album?

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
dimos06 said:
There's a new artist out the bay area. He has a PE's and Paris type of lyrics. His name is Shame. He's just released a free album entitled "California" for download on his myspace page: www.myspace.com/510shame He addresses a lot of issues on this joint : the power of money, the music industry problems and politics. Pretty good self produced album. Check it out. After that answer my question: what you think of his album?
I'll peep it later but I have to ask why the fuck would a rapper who raps about music industry problems and politics have a name as gay as "shame"? I mean, come on.

roaches

I like:
* The new Sean Price album
* The Common/will.i.am song
* Hell Razah's "Project Jazz"
* The Juelz Santana joint for Nike
* Andre 3000's verse on the "Throw Some Ds" remix
* The El-P songs that have leaked
* That "Heart Shaped Box" song on the NBA 2k7 soundtrack

The new RJD2 is pretty much trash. There are some gems on the new Stones Throw comp (free DL at stonesthrow.com). I wanna hear the new Ta'raach album.

I'll probably check anything with a will.i.am beat, I like his stuff. Plastic Little, Spank Rock, and all that other shit - I don't like it. La Coka Nostra - I don't like it. I don't like the new Devin the Dude single, which is something I'm taking personally.

I think I sold out, but oh well.

ARon

^You read Will sayin he's focusing all his attention towards MJ this year? I'm not sure but I dont think we will get that much from him this year which sucks.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.