Arrest Warrant Issued For Scott Storch

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
A Miami judge has reportedly issued an arrest warrant for music producer Scott Storch for owing over more than $500,000 in property taxes and for failing to pay child support.

According to the Miami Herald, Storch owes $511,839 in back taxes on his $10.5 million Miami Beach home.

The superstar producer also owes $46,000 in child support for his 2-year-old son and is also being sued for failing to support his sixteen year old child with another Miami based woman.

Storch will have to appear in court and can be held by the judge unless he pays a bond which is ironically $46,000.

Source: Sixshot.com

J

jakeb657

i dont really listen to most of the songs with instrumentals he does,
but i know i really liked when him and Dr. Dre did beats together, for the chronic2001. still dre is a great example

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
I think he might be having money problems..cuz a few weeks or months ago, Lil Kim's lambo was repossessed and they said in the news detail that it was a gift Storch had given Kim..and bcuz Storch stopped making payments...it was taken again.

Stopped? Or couldn't afford it?

Chronic

Money problems with a 10 million dollar house is funny to me. About 99% certainty that the person fucked up. Gooooo Storch.

Damn right, wtf is wrong with these people talkin the rich life and owning the good stuff and then not actually remembering to pay for them? Whoops...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.