Arrest warrant issued for DMX

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
A judge in White Plains, New York issued an arrest warrant for DMX Wednesday after he missed a court date to face a multitude of driving charges.

The rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, was already granted two postponements by City Court Judge Barbara Leak. DMX’s lawyer, Stacey Murray, promised that he would come to court Thursday. But the judge had run out of patience.

"We have granted him a number of courtesies," the judge said. "It ends now."

The 35-year-old MC had flown to New York from Arizona for the court appearance but apparently became ill, Murray said.

The artist was pulled over in White Plains on June 2 for speeding and making unsafe lane changes in a 2001 Chevrolet Suburban, police said. Once he was stopped, officers found he was not wearing a seat belt and did not have a driver's license.

Nine days later, he was ticketed for driving a 2006 Suburban on the shoulder of the Hutchinson River Parkway in Harrison.

On June 16, police in Scottsdale, Ariz., cited him for carrying a concealed handgun outside a nightclub. They said he pulled the gun from a holster and put it under the front seat of his 1964 Chevrolet convertible.

Last month, the rapper was arrested in London after refusing to put on a seat belt and becoming abusive on a flight from New York, authorities said.

Last year, DMX served 70 days in jail for violating his parole following a 2004 incident in which he posed as an undercover federal agent and crashed his SUV through a security gate at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

A week after he pleaded guilty in that incident, state police accused him of driving over 100 mph on Interstate 684 in North Castle, in Westchester County.

i say X should dismiss the arrest warrant. thatd be a good idea

Pittsey said:
Last year, DMX served 70 days in jail for violating his parole following a 2004 incident in which he posed as an undercover federal agent and crashed his SUV through a security gate at John F. Kennedy International Airport.
Lol. cant forget that one!

DrugBa11ad said:
haha dmx is great, gotta love him.

feel bad for the homie tho.
i can't feel bad for a 35 year old man who acts like a kid. all of his problems are his own fault. everything he gets busted for is so lame and stupid. it's ridculous. crack is a bad drug that will destroy anybody. hopefully one day he gets clean.

DJ-Mujahid said:
AGAIN? Nigga your few years of fame are over get over it and stop tryna get cred for being wanted!
warriorinjewelz said:
i can't feel bad for a 35 year old man who acts like a kid. all of his problems are his own fault. everything he gets busted for is so lame and stupid. it's ridculous. crack is a bad drug that will destroy anybody. hopefully one day he gets clean.
You two are hating on X in every thread. :fury:

PELLA said:
just lock him up. Its about time he got arrested. I would of arrested him a LONG time ago.
He was sent to jail yesterday for missing the court date. I'm sure Pittsey will be posting an article about it soon, so be prepared to go in there and post another comment that no one will laugh at.

P.S. Don't forget to mention crack, that's always good when you can't think of anything intelligent to say.

HellRazor05 said:
He was sent to jail yesterday for missing the court date. I'm sure Pittsey will be posting an article about it soon, so be prepared to go in there and post another comment that no one will laugh at.

P.S. Don't forget to mention crack, that's always good when you can't think of anything intelligent to say.

trust me, its an intelligent comment.

PELLA said:
crack is wack!
PELLA said:
mad crack
PELLA said:
mad druugs
Yeah, real intelligent. Did the thought ever occur to you that maybe he just has bad luck with the police? If any of these incidents were drug related don't you think it would've been mentioned in one of these articles? So he missed a court appearance once or twice, not the smartest move, but saying he should be locked up for petty things like speeding or failing to wear a seatbelt? Shit, you might as well lock up half the members of this board.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.