are any of these artists coming out with any new albums?

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
just curious who's really retired and who's not. just answer whatever you know.

krs-one
beastie boys
tribe called quest
fugees
gang starr
naughty by nature
ice cube
rakim

krs-one hasn't had anything since '02 (spritual minded). beastie boys had 'to the 5 boroughs' last year, but i'm not sure whether that was just a reunion album or not.

i'm not even sure if tribe called quest is still broken up or not. i heard something about a 2005 tribe EP that came out, but i never listened to it. also, q-tip shoted out phife on 'like that', which means a) there's no hard feelings, and b) tip is still rapping.

as far as the fugees, i'm doubtful. i know lauryn hill's got her hands full, and the group split like 10 years ago, but at the '05 BET awards, wyclef said something like "put your hands in the air if you want a new fugee album." so hell, i dunno.

i haven't heard anything new by gang starr since 2003 (the ownerz). i'm not really sure what's up with them.

NbN also hasn't had much new material since IIcons. however, treach was on 'real life' on bizzy and layzie's 'bone brothers' a couple months back. he doesn't have any solo albums, does he?

finally, we have ice cube and rakim. both of them were supposed to come out with new shit, were they not? last i heard of ice cube was on the xXx soundtrack - 'anybody seen the po-po?' rakim was on the 8 mile soundtrack a couple years back, and i hear him now and then on a mixtape. according to game, though, "the rumors of rakim and cube gone".

so yeah. if you know anything about any future projects by any of these artists, let me know, 'kay?

thanks.

AmerikazMost

from what i know rakim's been recording with the heatmakerz...i dont know what's up with that though

gang starr...they'll still be doing solo work, but they liked thier legacy as it was, so don't expect any more albums from Gang Starr

fugees coming really soon working hard on an album they got a new single "take it easy" pretty good song,ummmm but i cant get it in great quality so good luck with that one. all the ones i can found sounds like im listebing to a staticy ass radio, but shit u can still get into

oh yeah and i read somewhere dont remember where bu ice cube's new album is in the works and guess who the fuck is producing most of the tracks, fucking lil jon. this makes my stomach go into knots. lil jon said though in an interview (cant remeber what, i fucked up out of my mind) that it was sound like older mater like Death Certificate, and shit of that nature

Shot 21

Mark Deez said:
^ lil jon will make a gangsta ass ice cube album, at least i think so. lil jon is very creative.
Yeah I thought all Lil Jon beats would be crunked up. But then I heard a song with Ludacris and Usher called Lovers And Friends.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
alright, thanks everybody.

and oh yeah. i totally forgot about keep right. i've had that like since it came out.

but yeah. sounds good. anybody have any info on the beastie boys and tribe called quest?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.