AP.9 Welcomes You To "The Wax Museum" [Full EP Download]

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/1302

God damn...just when you thought things were gonna fade out and business would continue! AP.9 has just slid us an entire 10 song EP titled "The Wax Museum" which contains nothing but disses aimed at A-Wax. The ruthless EP is a free exclusive download, so pick it up now!! All we can do is sit back and check the music as fans, as the two get this off their chest. In case your a bit late, the conflict unfolded when we spoke to AP.9 about his new album (read here). A-Wax instantly took notice of the harsh words and proceeded to drop a diss track towards AP.9 here on West Coast Rydaz. Things popped off then, and AP is holding nothing back on this project right here.

AP also addresses a few things he just caught wind of after anouncing this project. "I did my diss mixtape, now I hear hes doing his mixtape called some little 'Barbershop' bullshit. Come on brah, how you gonna knock my hustle. Hell yeah I cut hair. You need a haircut. You gonna be the first one to get your mothafuckin haircut. I'mma sit you down in my chair boy, tie your ass down and give you a mothafuckin mohawk." Check out the full statement which is the Intro to the CD.

Beef or not we'll keep bringing you the latest on the two involved. Check out the tracklist and a song to give you an idea of what to expect from the EP:

1. A-Wax is a Bitch
2. Wanna Die Tonight
3. Gotta Get That
4. Fuck You A-Wax
5. Killin's Not a Hobby
6. A-Wax Gotta Go
7. A-Wax Can Get It
8. The Wax Museum
9. Respect Somethin'
10. I'm Crazy

AP-9 is sick as fuck, check it out

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.