Anyone seen Game's movie Belly 2?

Snowman

looks interesting... i thought he was gonna be in the real Belly 2 with Nas and DMX and them. thats suppose to come out too aint it???

ARon

Last I read, probably years ago, they were gonna do Belly 2 but call it Beast, with both Nas and DMX.

Haven't seen this yet, probably watch it later see what it is.

Jeremy

Fuck that. That's a bullshit Belly 2. The first Belly was a classic. If they can't get the same cast then don't fucking make it.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Rukas...im hoping in some way you are not serious about this. This is really one of those "i know this is going to be a fucking terrible movie, but i just want to see Game act."

PuffnScruff

One of the things that made Belly so good was Hype Williams. This "Belly 2" looks like shit and shouldn't even have the Belly name attached to it.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
^^ I dont think Game wanted it to be called Belly 2 it seems to be a Lionsgate move because Game kept referring to it as Millionaire Boyz Club not Belly 2.

linx

Staff member
I seen it a few days ago. It's not that good. Especially when comparing it to the first Belly, lol. It was MUCH, MUCH better.

i just finnished watching it, the mixed rap songs on it made it better. the acting was great, but some areas. its either game had a cold or they had another nicca talk on some parts. the rest was cool, that was intresting how he shot his g/f, but she was a pig, i woulda done that too, and also, they only added Belly 2 to get a few more buyers. its true, game wanted it called somthing else. right now, im trying to find the soundtrack, cuz its tight as fuck.

ITS NOT BELLY 2!!!!!!!!!!

Game and BWS filmed this movie independently and sold it to a production company who also had the rights to Belly 2. The production company in return named it BELLY 2 to sell more dvd's.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.