Anyone notice when 50 preforms it looks like he is about to pass out

Every live clip i've seen he is like desperatly gasping for air in between lines, face all scrunched, eyes squinted, making sure someone else on stage says the end of the line with him so that if he doesnt make it it still comes out Lol....

yeah i know im hating, but what happened did he get like shot in the lung or some ish

a

linx

Staff member
You seriously had to ask why he looks like he's about to pass out when he performs? *points to his head*

He isn't a top performer with expert breath control or nothing. And he does move around a lot from the clips of his concerts I've seen. Plus a lot of these dudes seem to be shouting into the mic meaning they'll run out of breath earlier than they should.........& nearing the end of a tour this will mean their throat will be pretty fucked & they'll be wanting to take it easy on the screaming (this is when you'll find Banks or somebody doing 75% of the line lol)

^^^What calcubitch said.

Sometimes they whole audio system will be fucked and they have to yell to be heard, and then sometimes they just yell because they think they arent loud. He should be a little bit better on the AM tour because it will have a better sound system.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
Another rapper who is about to pass out when he´s on tha mic is RATED R of THUG LIFE.
Hardcore..he sounds like his evry breath is his last

dude its tough running around stage like that especially with 50, he got that bulletproof vest which is pretty heavy and the guy is already a beefcake, then u got all them lights and stuff beaming down on u its pretty hard to not run out of energy... plus theres always adrenaline that adds to it aswell so yeh

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.