Anyone know who TIMBALAND and JT are talking about on that song "Give It To Me"

On the latest song with Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado...both Timbo and JT have some interesting words for certain people, no names are mentioned, however

Tim does call someone simply a "piano man" while he's a real producer and how Tim gets "half a mill" for his beats while he only gets "a couple grand".

JT also says for someone to "speak up and stop mumbling since it's hard to hear them from why up on the charts" and asks "where they were on the charts since he missed them last week" only to reply "that's right you weren't there"

Futado does the hook.

I know the song was recorded in December or January so I guess hes talkin about whoever JT broke up with before that.. I dont keep up with all that so im not sure who he was seeing.

Edit: Oops i was thinking of the song "Crowd Control" w/JT, Timbo, and Nelly Furtado

Timbo's talking about Scott Storch. Storch did the piano part on Cry Me A River, but when JT won an award for it, he didn't shout him out, only Timbaland. Storch said some shit towards them, hence Timbaland responding.

I don't know who JT's talking about, nor do I care.

MuchMusic always says Scott Storch produced Cry Me a River, which i never understood. Cause Even Timbo is in the damn video. I always thought they were wrong.

Scott Storch hangs around Paris and her friends too much and is becoming her

Casey

Staff member
JT was apparently talking about Janet....and supposedly he took a shot at Prince in the song too, which is the stupidest thing he could ever do....JT is nothing but a small speck on the shoe of His Royal Badness.

Which ex-Prince band-members and 80's Prince melodies are you going to jack next Justin?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.