Anyone else slept on 1st Infantry ??

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I just picked up Alchemists 1st Infantry. I never heard too many reviews on this and ignored it until now. But it is very good album. If you haven't got it, pick it up.

i like alchemist, after "Got It Twisted" jesus, when i heard that beat i was like holy shit mobb is coming back,

ima cop it this weekend :thumb:

A

ARon

How can you sleep on Alchemist.
"OUR BOY ALLLLLLLL"
Had this album since day one, still has some of the hardest hitting beats i've heard.

And I thought I slept on it..
The Album isn't as good as it should be, but Where Can We Go, Hold You Down and For The Record are very good tracks. Alot of songs on there make you want to skip the hell out of it though, annoying production and wack verses are unfortunetly pretty common on 1st Infantry. It is still worth copping though.

7 Syns

I thought it was decent, had some not-so-great cuts there but overall it was nice. Above average mixtape album, however the skits were trash. Too long and to an extent not needed. Everyone wants to be a comedian when it comes to skits, unless you're the Madd Rapper, Luda or Redman don't bother I say.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.