Anyone buy Massacre re-release?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Or am I the only dumb 1?

Worth it I guess for the videos. Most are decent. Some are very grimey. Which is cool, too much polished music/video in hip-hop these days.

I thought there would be more remixed versions of tracks though. Only Outta Control.

Casey

Staff member
Yeah I bought the re release, i wanted to check out the videos. some of them are OK. the calendar on the inside is pretty cool.

DPG iz all I C

I downloaded it.

The 1 video i was lookin forward to was A Baltimore Love Thing. He had the chance to do something creative there but no he made a studio video.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DPG iz all I C said:
I downloaded it.

The 1 video i was lookin forward to was A Baltimore Love Thing. He had the chance to do something creative there but no he made a studio video.

Yeah. I thought that was a bit dumb. Guess he knew it wouldn't get a chart release so didn't want to spend any creative time or money. The Chump.

DPG iz all I C

Pittsey said:
Yeah. I thought that was a bit dumb. Guess he knew it wouldn't get a chart release so didn't want to spend any creative time or money. The Chump.
Exactly, think ive only watched like 3 videos off it. I gave up after watch A Baltimore Love Thing

PuffnScruff

your not alone. i thought that there was going to be more remixs too. i never purchased the first one so i dont feel too stupid. but some of the videos were cool. almost worth it just for the videos. gatman and robin was pretty funny.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
PuffnScruff said:
your not alone. i thought that there was going to be more remixs too. i never purchased the first one so i dont feel too stupid. but some of the videos were cool. almost worth it just for the videos. gatman and robin was pretty funny.

Yeah. But why was Eminem wearing that hat?

Casey

Staff member
GhettoStar said:
hows the video to Ryda Music? and your avatar :thumb: :thumb:
Ryda Music video....same as most the other videos on there.... average.

Thanx yo, I knew u would appreciate the new avy :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.