Anyone anticipating Rhymefest?

Dynomite produced by Just Blaze is tight.

Brand New was tight as well aside from the kanye feature.

check out a new interview at www.hiphopgame.com

and the dynomite track i mentioned above.
hxxp://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=132L317TR3D9T3OV3HH602X5LW

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
They reviewed the album in scratch a while back. With all the hot producers on there it should be a fantastic album.

Cool and Dre, Kanye etc.

And we all know he can write, well ghostwrite at least. Isn't that right Puffy!!

TCD

I've got about half of the album and most of it is nice.

Dynomite, Brand New, These Days and All Girls Cheat are good songs.

Dynomite is a solid track, Brand New is ok but the production certainly leaves a lot to be desired. I still think his verse on We Can Make It Better surpasses any of his solo offerings.

On another note bumping We Can Make It Better again has fortified my love for the beat even further whilst simultaneously making me promise myself I’ll never listen to another joint that features Talib Kweli.

roaches said:
Why you hating like Bryan Crawford?
Because it distresses me that he has turned into a parody of himself by compromising skill for fame and completely denies it with the same old “I’m in this for my love of the music” morally virtuous bullshit…but then I hear the first Blackstar album and it makes me want to forget all that. I still can't front on Lonely People though.

roaches

Because it distresses me that he has turned into a parody of himself by compromising skill for fame and completely denies it with the same old “I’m in this for my love of the music” morally virtuous bullshit…but then I hear the first Blackstar album and it makes me want to forget all that. I still can't front on Lonely People though.
You missed the joke. I feel you, though.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.