Anybody know the story between Game and DJ Pooh?

Because on the album, he says "Buck told me i'm good when i pass through/ So i don't gotta tuck in my chain like DJ Pooh" basically calling him a pussy.

Then on another song he says " I told Pooh in 95 I'd Kill you if you try 2 take me for my air max" something along that...don't remember the exact words. But he says this happened in 95......like, way b4 he even started rapping....he was a nobody...i guess just a gangbanger, just makes me wonder how their paths even crossed at that point.

Anybody got anymore info?

Kryogenikz said:
Because on the album, he says "Buck told me i'm good when i pass through/ So i don't gotta tuck in my chain like DJ Pooh" basically calling him a pussy.
in the movie "Friday", DJ Pooh had to tuck his chain in when Deebo came around cuz Deebo would punk him and jack his shit

Kryogenikz said:

Then on another song he says " I told Pooh in 95 I'd Kill you if you try 2 take me for my air max" something along that...don't remember the exact words. But he says this happened in 95......like, way b4 he even started rapping....he was a nobody...i guess just a gangbanger, just makes me wonder how their paths even crossed at that point.

Yeah waaaay before rapping, actually waaaay before he got that tongue ring and started his strippin' career...

But yeah, references to friday...

Wow...it's really amazing how so many people forget one of the most classic scenes in POSSIBLY THEE BEST STONER MOVIE EVER.

In regards to the first line, watch the movie Friday.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.