Any on know if this version of the gang related has

I was told a long time ago that the tracks are not on the Gang Related soundtrack anymore because it's been re-released or something like that. Mine has the title of these tracks on the tracklisting in the booklet but they're not on the discs.

From what I've seen, deathrow went and released gang related in 97 with a full tracklisting, then in 99 when they were re-releasing everything they went and changed up the tracklisting by adding in topp doggs goin back to cali and another track. However instead of changing up the tracklisting, and correctly identifying the 2 new additions (and removing 2 tracks that were no longer included) they simply placed the 2 new tracks in the place of the other 2 and left the album alone. Making it near impossible to distinguish which versins had the new tracks, and which had the old.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
well I guess I'm special because I own the original gang related soundtrack and not the rerelease

but my disc 2 is defective and is missing one of the OFTB tracks :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.