Any news on DMXs album

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
k69atie said:
I was actually thinking about this last night, gonna go on amazon see what it says!
i don't know what amazon says now...but when i checked it like two or three months ago, it said it was going to be released january 1, 2020.

how's that for anticipation? :D

but yeah. i downloaded a 'here we go again' bootleg a while ago, and it has some new songs from the album:

i run shit,
pump ya fist
give 'em what they want
it's personal
walk these dogs
the industry

PM me if you want any of them.

rtyfghvbn

puff. PUFF. pass.
HellRazor05 said:
Can someone post the supposed tracklist that was going around a while ago for me? Gracias.
here's the main one that i've been seeing around. a couple of them vary with certain songs. this isn't the definate tracklisting, though. probably not even close.

1. Intro
2. I Run Shit
3. Pump Ya Fist
4. Give 'Em What They Want
5. Street Skit
6. It's Personal (feat Jadakiss & Styles P.)
7. My Song
8. Baby Mother (Skit)
9. Baby Mother
10. Who Dat?
11. Walk These Dogs
12. On & On
13. Shit That I Do (feat Bizarre)
14. Blown Away
15. Goodbye
16. Lord Give Me A Sign (The Convo)

rtyfghvbn said:
i don't know what amazon says now...but when i checked it like two or three months ago, it said it was going to be released january 1, 2020.

how's that for anticipation? :D

but yeah. i downloaded a 'here we go again' bootleg a while ago, and it has some new songs from the album:

i run shit,
pump ya fist
give 'em what they want
it's personal
walk these dogs
the industry

PM me if you want any of them.
strange, i checked today and there is only an austrailain import and it says still awaiting release date

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.