Another day, another problem with the law for DMX

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Another day, another cop encounter for DMX. His third infraction in three weeks took place Friday night near a nightclub in Scottsdale, Arizona.

The rapper, born Earl Simmons, was caught by police placing a handgun under the front seat of his 1964 Chevrolet convertible outside of a club called Buzz. The artist was not arrested, but officers gave him a misdemeanor citation for not having a permit to conceal the weapon.

"He had the top down, the cops were right in the area, and they saw him take out the gun and put it under the front seat," Detective Sam Bailey said

One week ago (June 16), police pulled over DMX for driving on the shoulder of the road and bumping another vehicle while attempting to merge back into traffic in Harrison, New York. Two weeks before that, the rapper was pulled over for speeding and cutting off another motorist in White Plains, New York. He was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.

In non-crime related DMX news, the rapper reportedly broke down in tears during an interview with The Source when recounting the physical abuse he suffered at the hands of his mother.

"My mother would beat me so bad, I wouldn't be able to sit down. And I would never snitch," he tells The Source's Adam Matthews in the latest issue. “I understand that parents are just people with children. If you look at people, you got…stupid people and you got ignorant people. I looked at it in that light. I just ended up with one of those people. …I kinda still do feel sorry for her, 'cause she really doesn't get it. She still doesn't get it."

At that point, DMX reportedly became choked up and was comforted by his wife, Tashera, before being able to continue.

xD first he got arrested for not putting a seat belt on now they won't arrest him for a concealed weapon xD this nig prolly pulled the gun out and waved to the cops "Hey its me controversial rapper DMX I need Street credibility since my ass got pounded in prison please come over here so i can try and make front page"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.