Anger management Tour 2005

FroDawgg

i was gonna go...it was in my area ON MY BIRTHDAY...that would've been tight. but i went on my honeymoon to Germany instead, so it was worth missing.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^thats not true.

ah ur lucky to have the backstage pass. anyways enjoy the show i went on the one at new york and in overall it was great. eminem gave a great show, g-unit it was oaky and lil jon it was kinda wack abut anyways it was still great.

im goin september third......Gothenburg here in sweden.....im looking forward to see young buck now when he does alot more of his own songs and i want to see em and how he does his shit and make the crowd move even tho i dont really like him.....

Santa Monica, CA - August 16, 2005 - Eminem announced today that he will be canceling his European tour dates, which run from September 1st through 17th.* Eminem is currently being treated for exhaustion, complicated by other medical issues.* The shows are not expected to be rescheduled.

_carmi

me, myself & us
^suck for the people in europe. i remember eminem looked tired but really rired during the show at new york last week. hopes he get better.

adam_BB said:
Santa Monica, CA - August 16, 2005 - Eminem announced today that he will be canceling his European tour dates, which run from September 1st through 17th.* Eminem is currently being treated for exhaustion, complicated by other medical issues.* The shows are not expected to be rescheduled.
Yeah i just heard fucking faggot :mad:

I went to the show here in D.C. a couple weeks ago..........It was PACKED as hell for real..........I had a blast, though the beer was expensive as fuck, thank God I had a cooler in the trunk for before and after the show.........But nah, it was a good concert, Em was the tightest though, he performed some of his old shit too which boosted me cause his old shit is his best shit..........G-Unit was OK, but traffic was so bad I got there late and missed Lil Jon.......Anywayz, yea tight concert.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.