Andre 3000 To Release Solo Album

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Outkast rapper Andre 3000 is heading into the studio to record his debut solo album.

The "Hey Ya!" singer has focused his efforts on his movie career over the past couple of years - with star turns in such films as Be Cool, and Four Brothers and Revolver.

Andre 3000 is eager to get back into music - as soon as his promotional duties for new Will Ferrell-starring comedy Semi-Pro come to an end.

He tells MTV.com, "After I finish promoting Semi-Pro, I’m going to the studio and kind of staying in there for a while. I’ll bang out something!"

Outkast
released their last album Speakerboxx/The Love Below in 2003. The double disc featured solo albums from both Big Boi and Andre 3000, but was released under the OutKast banner.

Andre 3000’s solo LP is expected to hit music store shelves later this year.

Source: World Entertainment News Network

Casey

Staff member
Umm.....Speakerboxx/The Love Below wasn't the last OutKast album, Idlewild was. A lot of people don't realise though because it flopped so badly.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.