And the award for the most improved goes to...

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
FAT JOE!

His new album is dope. His last album was total ass.

Good for Joey I always liked dude, glad to see him taking 50 off his mind and dropping a hot album.

New York is coming back hard, Joe, Nas gone drop heat (not really but it will get hype, album will suck though), Jada gone be Jada, Styles gone be Jada, and several up and comers gonna be Nas, Jada and Styles too... LOL just kidding.

Not to mention Jigga who at least hype wise will have eyes on the east again.

Yea I dl'd the clean version 2 days ago (I dont think the dirty leaked yet) and its nowhere as bad as All Or Nothing. The last track "Story To Tell" and the "Profit" are probaly my fav.

I'm really waiting for Jigga to drop! I been bumpin the "Lost Ones" final version since it leaked.. Bout to drop it in the DL sction since it sounds alittle different then the one that first leaked...

linx

Staff member
Word? Good to hear. Imma check it out cause i've always been a Fat Joe fan, but just never liked his last few albums cause of the pop bullshit.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
It's better than the game album, in my opinion.

Also, he doesn't take his mind off of 50. He mentions him in a song. He goes something like, "50 you're a pussy, nobody sees you in the hood, bla bla".

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.