An Eric Original Idea

Eric

God forbid Rahim being the near-inspiration for this.

We should do a Streethop Secret Santa. It's a good marketing tool that can bring in money for the site. It's the same idea as how you would give gifts on Facebook. You pay $1.00 (USD) and get to give a little gif image to someone of your choice and it can be under their user name.

Is this possible? Rukas?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Yeah sounds good. You can paypal the $1 to paypal@streethop.com along with the gift you want to give them and any details i need to activate it. Pick a date for them to all be activated, make a thread about it, etc. You can be the Santa organizer Eric.

Eric

Yeah sounds good. You can paypal the $1 to paypal@streethop.com along with the gift you want to give them and any details i need to activate it. Pick a date for them to all be activated, make a thread about it, etc. You can be the Santa organizer Eric.
Okay, but do you get what I'm saying? Like...there needs to be a set of gifts to choose from on here--a section for it. Or...something else...?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Okay, but do you get what I'm saying? Like...there needs to be a set of gifts to choose from on here--a section for it. Or...something else...?
Cool. Think of the gifts and we'll do it.

Lets make it $10, Ill lower VIP to $10 for gift purposes for Xmas, and come up with some other things that are under the $10 mark as well.

Its on you, Big Santa.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
I'd buy someone a VIP Christmas gift but nobody's kissing my ass.

On the other hand, SiCc should purchase one for Farzin.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.