Am I Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I cannot login using the username PIMPFELIX

it says ' Crew: Imported Banned Users '

Why am I banned? Only thing I can think of is that Dante banned me. If anyone can help me thank you..

Sebastian

Dante cant ban anyone!

i think it was because you was posting your ********* whatever everywhere...basically spamming i think

Rukas,

Any help here? I spoke with you and you said it was no problem for me to post links to files... Plus lately I havent been posting anything like that... Only post I made recently was for KDOGG's new album.. He asked me to post it.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
pimpinfelix said:
Rukas,

Any help here? I spoke with you and you said it was no problem for me to post links to files... Plus lately I havent been posting anything like that... Only post I made recently was for KDOGG's new album.. He asked me to post it.
you were asked to stop spamming your site, and you insisted on telling people to upload to it and to go to it for downloads. if you'd allow member-free downloads, then it would not be a problem. making people sign up to your board so you can pad your member stats and get ad revenue is wack. people know about your site, so stop spamming it. i know that i have personally edited and deleted well over a dozen of your spam posts since you were warned...

just a few:
http://2pacboard.com/forum/showthread.php?p=222958#post222958
http://2pacboard.com/forum/showthread.php?p=224710#post224710
http://2pacboard.com/forum/showthread.php?p=222550#post222550

pimpfelix said:
Mr Benz...

Why are you geaking on me? Talk to Rukas bro... He told me himself that what i'm doing is great... Setting up a site so people can upload there shit directly too and from one source. It takes about 2 minutes to register and once a person registers they can download all they want and at pretty high speeds... No one voting for this tourney has nothing to do with me or **************... I dont see why you trip soooooo fuckin much on that site? Its a str8 2pac/bone/eazy file sharing site (no retail shit)... PEOPLE HAVE TO REGISTER FOR LULU also.... there is no difference between LULU and **************... So quit trippin on me and deleting links... You know very very well that I love 2pacboard.com... I helped you out as much as I could when this shit got taken over... I KNOW YOU REMEMBER... Now because of going to this site and finding Mix Em Up , I decided to help the peoplez out and setup a place where people can up there blends... anyways im high as fuck right now and now of this shit is probably making any sense... SO IF YOU THINK I SHOULD BE BANNED for trying to share Pac's Music then so be it... BAN me..
pimpfelix said:
Just wanted to add one more thing Dante Benz... Unlike you I DONT SELL SHIT... Unlike you I dont post threats on 2pacboard.com to ebay trying to sell my shit... Before you moderate me, check yourself playa (PHd)
Dante said:
so you want to take this route, huh? ok, let me break it down for you...

every last thing i sell on ebay is legal. i don't bootleg even though i could make a few grand in less than a week by selling unleaked boots. do i do that? nope. next?

while i agree with rukas that the concept of your site is noble, forcing people to register to download is the same as me spamming the board to come join maverick's site. if you allowed direct download links, then great, but making people register is just wack. that's the reason why half the remix entries never got listened to. you have to register for lulu? nope. not if you know what you're doing.

when it comes down to it, either you offer links that someone doesn't have to journey off the board into the bowels of some other site (spam) or you provide links that can be downloaded either directly (lulu or private hosting) or through a couple clicks (rapidshare, youshareit, yousendit). we both know where ********* lies.

don't try to school me. there have been dozens before you and there will be dozens after. the thing is that they'll all be wrong.
^^reread that felix.

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
u spam i ban, i could care less what u and ruk spoke of it has no effect on my decision, u blatantly kept doing it after u where asked to stop by the forums moderators, u shit on the moderators ima shit on u its that simple u do as they ask thats why there put in charge of that forum. now u got a second chance be thankful i dont just ban u again. try following the rules better. u want to set up uploads for people thats fine, but leave ur site out of what ur doing.

pz

dont drag this out...it will be in your best interest to let it go.

pz

Preach

when you purchase a vip membership, part of the agreement is that if you go against the rules of the forum, you can be banned without any compensation. while your site was a noble virtue in its own right, it stopped being so when you made it less an optional alternative and more a given. when you asked for something in return, it is no longer a righteous deed, but an act of greed. when you broke the rules and neglected several warnings from several different moderators (and admins), you dug your own grave. now lay in it.

and i would strongly advise you not to spend your second chance trying to have your old account unbanned. sicc AND rukas have spoken. be happy that they even left you the last few crumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.