Altercation At The Sunset Room....

Mase

I am not going to put this on the front page, but stories about The Game having an unfortunate run-in with an "ominous Knight figure" are true. I don't know what set off the situation but this "figure" was really looking to lay it on Mr. Taylor as I have had numerous eye-witnesses give me the exact details.
Aparently Game finally got put in his place. *Exits this section and pretends I never entered*

Mase

I am not going to put this on the front page, but stories about The Game having an unfortunate run-in with an "ominous Knight figure" are true. I don't know what set off the situation but this "figure" was really looking to lay it on Mr. Taylor as I have had numerous eye-witnesses give me the exact details.
Aparently Game finally got put in his place. *Exits this section and pretends I never entered*

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
what exactly happened? this sounds like total bullshit somebody made up and is trying to spread over the net (not you mase)

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
what exactly happened? this sounds like total bullshit somebody made up and is trying to spread over the net (not you mase)

I repeat, this is not old news.
I'm not saying it is true though. These sources are reliable though, Styles from WCRydaz has never lied. More quotes made by alot of different people:

yup my nigga bayscrill called me late last night and told me he got rushed......its all over the streets already
One of my boys was 5 feet from the incident... it was crazy. I had went home a little earlier from this talent showcase in Hollywood, while some of my friends went to the Sunset Room... man, I wish I had went there instead...
remember the comment he made (The Game) about the day suge slapped him was the day suge would be 6feet deep in a casket
This is what I heard from a very close source. MOB was rehearsing when Suge and them showed up. Techniec went to shake Suge's hand but Suge said something like "Na, ya'll ain't MOB, this the real MOB (apparently pointing to his entourage). I'll fight any one of ya'll right now." Then Security came in and that was that. There was no beat down. Only words exchanged.
Nobody is a claimer. M.O.B. Member of Blood/Money over b*tches...... Game is a blood!!! For whatever reason he decided to name his group that. But Suge's set refers to them selves as M.O.B. Money over b*tches/Member of blood. Soas usual with Mr Knight, he is the type that can make a small situation and take it to some other sh#t. Like i said before ....Blackwallstreet has members that are from M.O.B. Set, Hunters, Athens, Treetop And Cedar(majority). So I don't understand all this because there are mutual aquiantices on both sides...

I repeat, this is not old news.
I'm not saying it is true though. These sources are reliable though, Styles from WCRydaz has never lied. More quotes made by alot of different people:

yup my nigga bayscrill called me late last night and told me he got rushed......its all over the streets already
One of my boys was 5 feet from the incident... it was crazy. I had went home a little earlier from this talent showcase in Hollywood, while some of my friends went to the Sunset Room... man, I wish I had went there instead...
remember the comment he made (The Game) about the day suge slapped him was the day suge would be 6feet deep in a casket
This is what I heard from a very close source. MOB was rehearsing when Suge and them showed up. Techniec went to shake Suge's hand but Suge said something like "Na, ya'll ain't MOB, this the real MOB (apparently pointing to his entourage). I'll fight any one of ya'll right now." Then Security came in and that was that. There was no beat down. Only words exchanged.
Nobody is a claimer. M.O.B. Member of Blood/Money over b*tches...... Game is a blood!!! For whatever reason he decided to name his group that. But Suge's set refers to them selves as M.O.B. Money over b*tches/Member of blood. Soas usual with Mr Knight, he is the type that can make a small situation and take it to some other sh#t. Like i said before ....Blackwallstreet has members that are from M.O.B. Set, Hunters, Athens, Treetop And Cedar(majority). So I don't understand all this because there are mutual aquiantices on both sides...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.