Alotta music lovers talk about this Oink! site....

anyone care to shed some light on it, since when i visit their site it's like standing outside the toy store and staring at what you want but cant get it... fuckin private community... :angry:

its not really all its cracked up to be, if u really want music then u should get irc or somethin like that, cos fuckin with bittorrents can get u into a lot of trouble legally, ive used oink and theres not really THAT much rare shit it has, matter of fact i found everything on there on dc++ anywayz.

linx

Staff member
Yeah, it's definitely not a big deal. There's plenty of easy ways to get music online. The fact that it's some kind of private-secret community type thing makes it lame anyway.

linx

Staff member
There are other forums that get "leaks" right away too. They all suck though. Because they jerk each other off about internet "prop" points. That's why I try not to actually post on them.

^^^ exactly... and all the music is tagged with their shit... i dont want that...

if you get an invite, you think you could help me out?

t-dog2000 said:
^^^ exactly... and all the music is tagged with their shit... i dont want that...

if you get an invite, you think you could help me out?
just go sign up to www.realestniggas.com its easier to use. trust me. u dont need to install anythin, and the newest shit leaks there too, u just download it off rapidshare or megaupload, mediafire links etc.

Preach

they aren't cocky and lame. the selection process isn't a bunch of geeks evaluating member profiles, it's an automated system that filters out all the assholes and leechers. all you have to do is get an invite and then maintain an acceptable ration (above .25 which is nothing really.)

sure, free for all is nice, but it also means you have to deal with all the retarded people. hey, i guess you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.