All this talk about whos the next hottest? The answer's unexpected....

The hottest commin up has gotta be Mike Shinoda. Yea..thats right from Linkin Park. His new album is straight FIRE...no joke. Word even though its still the first month of january i doubt many albums commin up this year can match the bar his album (The rising tied) has set. If you wanna sample some shit, go to the linkin park song and listen to the full tracks of Remember the name and Believe me. The lyrics might not be legendary but definatly up to par, and the beats....their just rediculous, absolute fire...

lVlakaveli said:
The hottest commin up has gotta be Mike Shinoda. Yea..thats right from Linkin Park. His new album is straight FIRE...no joke. Word even though its still the first month of january i doubt many albums commin up this year can match the bar his album (The rising tied) has set. If you wanna sample some shit, go to the linkin park song and listen to the full tracks of Remember the name and Believe me. The lyrics might not be legendary but definatly up to par, and the beats....their just rediculous, absolute fire...
that's your opinion dogg. i think its gay but thats me

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Great album.

Probably not "cool" enough for you haters. Let's put on some Pac and shoot some people. Yeah Dawg.

stefanwzyga

lVlakaveli said:
Im gonna take your word for it, an goin cop it this weekend.

Chronic

Wasn't feeling the album too much. Couple of nice tracks though.
He kind of sounds like a corny version of Styles and Beyond.

Pittsey said:
Great album.

Probably not "cool" enough for you haters. Let's put on some Pac and shoot some people. Yeah Dawg.
no need to get after my opinion because i like that hardcore shit

and def not a hater

true hes not new, but I didnt see him getting mentioned anywhere here...so thought i'd let people know about him. Dont get me wrong, its not a classic rap album, but it is by far better than all the crap thats comming out nowadays...its nice to see people (at least some) can appreciate music for what it really is and forget the fact that he's also part of a rock group

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DUB CEE said:
no need to get after my opinion because i like that hardcore shit

and def not a hater

I didn't quote anyone or mention no names. I was just expressing an opinion. A lot of people only listen to rap because it's "cool". I didn't even see your post. Should I have been quoting you?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.