All these 'stop snitchin' shirts in dipset videos

In a number of their videos they wear t-shirts saying stop snitching on them, couldnt help but think they are aimed at 50 cent? Also just heard that jay-z and 50 will be 'working together' on freeway's next album...anyone heard more on this?

Big Flipp

These shirts come from the stop snitching dvd that was surrounded by a lot of controversy last year. Remember Melo catching heat for appearing in it? I know in NYC this past year those shirts were all over the place at street vendors and corner stores.

Big FlippI know in NYC this past year those shirts were all over the place at street vendors and corner stores.[/QUOTE said:
Same here. The 'Stop Snitchin'' shirts came along with the trend had famous pics/quotes/entertainment characters screen-printed on shirts. For example, here's a pic of a shirt that I have. The actual pic isn't mine though, image searched it on Google:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.