All My Life Question

Shot 21

On Radio 2 a few days ago I heard All My Life. But it wasnt K-Ci & JoJo. Was the K&J version a remake of an old song or has someone recently remade the K&J version?

Appreciated.

Shot 21

Shayne Ward? Isnt he the one who won X Factor? I certaimly hope he doesnt release a remake of that that fucker will ruin it. I looked in the Love Always and JoJo wrote produced and sung the whole track.

ArtsyGirl

^ You bastard that was my secret info :mad: lol yes I've heard this song sung on many-a-talent show but none come close to the emotion connection you hear on Jo-Jo's version.

ArtsyGirl

Shot 21 said:
For his daughter!?!?!?!?

"I will never find another lover sweeter than you..."

Thats scary.
First of all the idea for the song was influenced by his daughter, but as a song he may have widened the view of the meaning to include all different types of relationships. Also what Aristotle said is true. Its how you interpret the song that matters, if he wrote specifically for a fathers love for a daughter the song may not have reached the success it did.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.