All Eyez On Me (DUALDISC)

hey what up guys...i was searching thru amazon and i ran across this listing that i thought was pretty intereseting

All Eyez on Me (Dig) [DUALDISC] [ENHANCED]
2Pac

List Price: $27.98
Price: $27.98 and this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. See details.

Availability: This item will be released on November 22, 2005. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

this means taht one side of the DVD can contain dvd content as well as the whole album in 5.1 which is a long shot seing that it is a double disc....but still i think it will be a pretty kool release and i can wait to hear about the new content being released on it, if any.

here is the listing: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-7950857-8853655?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

going by the defenition of DUALDISC...that means that the disc has two sides....a cd side and a dvd side....enhanced CD's have extra content, usually a music video...this seems to carry both of those defenitnions in the product title on amazon....

defenition off of amazon:
DualDisc
Unlike regular CDs, DualDiscs are double-sided. One side contains standard CD audio; the other features DVD content, often including the album in higher-fidelity stereo or a 5.1 surround sound; lyrics, photos, and computer files; music videos, interviews, and documentaries; and anything else one might find on a regular DVD. Though DualDiscs are slightly thicker than ordinary discs, the DVD side should play in all DVD players, and the CD side should play in all CD players.

I don't need All Eyez on Me in Dolby Digital 5.1, there's only so much you can do to audio that is originally just two channels. Koch sucks cock anyway.

it wont be in 5.1. the shit is recorded on TWO channels, and there is no point making it 5.1 from the layers that deathrow obviously has. it will probably contain videos and some very obviously placed 'alive' clues. deathrow wont give up...

it wont be in 5.1. the shit is recorded on TWO channels, and there is no point making it 5.1 from the layers that deathrow obviously has. it will probably contain videos and some very obviously placed 'alive' clues. deathrow wont give up...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.