All Eyez On Kanye West

TCD

Does anyone know when this is to be shown in England?

And does anyone know if all of Kanye's albums will be with Rocafella?

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
I've seen about 20 minutes of it, you can download it off the net... I think... he talks about alot of things... his situation with Rocafella for example... and the big split... umm talks about his homophobia and the way the word "gay" is used to describe alot of things by Hip-Hop artists... he talks about his mother and his dedication to her in Hey Mama, he talks of how his parents split up I think...

and he also discusses his little attitude bout not getting awards n throwing little tantrums n shit.

TCD

PuffnScruff said:
his next albums will be on def jam for sure. the roc is still up in the air
Can't he just leave and go to his own label? I thought everyone had to renegotiate there contracts and that's why Cam left?

He doesn't need to be assiociated with the roc/def jam to sell records anymore.

PuffnScruff

cam left for a few reasons.
kanye might be able to do that, but it just depends on what the contract is like that he signed.
but in a xxl interview a few months back they talked to jay and everyone who went with him on the roc split. it seems like kanye will be staying by jay's side for awhile.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.