Alfred Howard & the K23 Orchestra

Lok

A live Jazz band that incorporates Hip-Hop in their music. They are also into spoken word, but who the hell is into that?! I was never really into that kind of lyrical style, but these guys got me into it. Check it out if you're looking for something new to bump, or atleast give it a shot.

YouSentIt is down, so I have to use this crap. DOWNLOAD A SONG FROM THEIR "Live at Lestats Volume I album:
Alfred Howard and the K23 Orchestra - P.E

*Check their albums & listen to samples here: http://www.cdbaby.com/all/k23orchestra
*I recomend starting with their "Live at Lestats Volume I" album, it's my favorite.

roaches

Yeah, you can tell these guys are into spoken word, from whatever dude's talking about to the way he enunciates. I'm not really feeling it, to be honest. What the guy's saying isn't really my cup of tea (no incense for me). The stuff that's played live sounds like it'd be jamming if I actually saw it live, though.

Lok

Yeah, the lyrics isn't my cup of tea either, and it will probably get old on me quite fast, I guess I just love the incorporation of live instruments in Hip-Hop.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.