ALERT* New Kurupt Prod. By Warren G (That's It) & New Dogg Pound (Push Back)!!

Holy shit..Gaw-Damn.. MuthaF*ck... !!

Ok, now that I've got the excitement out of my system, me and my homeboy Smeek are ready to give you all what you've been waiting for!

Kurupt a.k.a. Young Gotti has teamed up with his boys at WestCoastRydaz to once again shake up the world!

Where the hell do I start? Ok.. first up is a track that Gotti just recorded that was produced by the G-Funk Child Warren G called That's It! This is for all you Kurupt doubters. Keep talkin' shit while Kurupt makes hits! For all the supporters, y'all will agree that this is some beautiful shit. Props to the G-Funk Child for the beat!

Kurupt: That's It (Produced by Warren G)

For all of you radio people out there, here is the Radio Version. Go ahead and play it! DJ's do your thang also... Sleep on this and I will smack you!

Kurupt: That's It (Radio Version) (Produced by Warren G)

That was Nagasaki.. Here is Hiroshima! We've got a brand new track from Tha Dogg Pound: Daz & Kurupt!! The track is called Push Back and it was produced by L.T. Hutton. Now this is some real real shit! Daz and Kurupt absolutely kill this muthaf*cka! All of you people that have been waiting for this, here is your reality....

Tha Dogg Pound: Daz & Kurupt - Push Back (Produced by L.T. Hutton)

Once again: Fans, DJ's, and Radio DJ's you know what to do with this!!

Now on to the News!!! Yes, there is more!

The Dogg Pound has been busy recording an album and the name of the album will be DOGG FOOD PART 2: BREAK UP 2 MAKE UP, which will be accompanied by a theatrical release written by Big Snoop Dogg. The album will be a soundtrack for the movie!

WestCoastRydaz has been invited to accompany The Dogg Pound to the Power 106 Powerhouse Concert here in Southern California! We were going to go to Mexico to cover the Kurupt concert, but he wants us to save it all for Powerhouse and for us to cover Xzibit's Rhyme Night and put it on Blast! For those that don't know the Jayo Felony/Strong Arm Steady beef has been squashed!
Want more?

This summer we will be making available to you all a Live Stream Concert featuring Tha Dogg Pound! This will be a pay for stream event, but you get to see the actual concert live as it happens! If you sleep on it and miss it, you will still be able to see it but dammit the price will jump..lol.

Huge stuff, huh? This West Coast thing is real... A big big thank you goes out to my brother Kurupt, Daz Dillinger (I heard the dope shit you produced for Lifestyle, its good shit), and Big Snoop Dogg. Everybody within The DPG Camp.

We got a Terrace Martin Road Update from the Game/Snoop tour coming up too!

Soldiers For The West Coast Always and Forever,

Styles & Smeek

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news.shtml#newsitem1114655473,79827,

fa shizzle :D btw any1 kno wat label dogg food 2 is out on ? cos its weird but i thought 'the dogg pound' name was owned by deathrow ?

sweet thank you very much for the tracks
yet to listen to them prety sure they are good from al lthe feed backs :)

very very excited for their album

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.