Albums You Bought For A Single Track

jbrolax

Various Artist - Bullworth Sountrack (Ghetto superstar)
Nas - Nastradamous(Nastradamous) I was in like 5th grade im sorry
Various Artists - Dangerous Minds (Gangsters Paradise)
DMX - Dark and Hell is Hot (Ruff Ryders Anthem) all i wanted was that song but i was in for one hell of a suprise...

Lok

Sporty T - Street Soldier (Street Soldier). Had this album for a year & till this day I have never actually listened to the whole album :/

Too $hort - Gettin' It (for the title track)
D.J. U-Neek - Ghetto Pharmacist (for the song "Doctor Doctor (Remix)" by Gemini and Bizzy Bone)
Immature - The Journey (for the song "Give up the Ghost" with Bizzy Bone)
I Got the Hook-Up! soundtrack (for the song "Hook It Up" by Master P, Silkk the Shocker, and Bone Thugs)
Set It Off soundtrack (for the song "Days of Our Livez" by Bone Thugs)
K-Ci & JoJo - X (for the song "Thug N Me Thug N U" with 2Pac)
The Lady of Rage - Necessary Roughness (for the song "Big Bad Lady" with 2Pac)

I'm sure there are more...

Lok

Deuce 7 Tha Psycho said:
^^ Sporty T? or Sporty Thievez?
Sporty T. A dude from New Orleans. Used to be on Big Boy Records. had a bunch if songs on it dissing Juvenile & Cash Money Records. Nothing special.

W210

I thought humpty dance was on sex packets??

Oh and I bought Wu Tang Forever for Triumph.
and I bought Public enemy's musicnhourmessage for "give it up" when I first saw that video.

jbrolax

W210 said:
I thought humpty dance was on sex packets??

Oh and I bought Wu Tang Forever for Triumph.
and I bought Public enemy's musicnhourmessage for "give it up" when I first saw that video.

yeh i was thinkin that too but figured he knew what he was talkin about. The only DU album i have is there greatest hits...

Xzibit - Man vs. Machine ("Simphony in X Major" with Dr. Dre)
Various Artists - 8 Mile ost ("U Wanna Be Me" by Nas)
Various Artists - Blade II ost ("Right Here, Right Now" by Ice Cube and P. Oakenfold)

I Dont Do THis Anyore But The First CD I Eva Bought WaS Coolio Gangstas Paradise In 95 And I Only Bought It 4 THe Single, But The CD Was REally Good THough

City Side Crew - City Side Crew ("Police Don't Come Around") but then I like the whole CD

Royce 5'9'' - Rock City ("Rock City") just cause I liked the beat and Em's chorus on this one

I bought the other Digital Underground Greatest Hits, No Nose Job, just to get the remix to "Packet Man".

Kinda felt a little bit like a jackass when I found This is an EP Release like a week later, and it had the same song I'd been looking for for years. Damn you, fate! You toy with me so!

1500 posts, took me a minute, but I finally got there;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.