Albums with....

...great lyrics, but mediocre beats. Are there any albums you can think of where an MC rips it, but isn't provided the right beats to back them up?

roaches said:
Soul on Ice
Word, definently. I feel bad cause I can't even listen to that albums because the beats are such a mess.

We Come Strapped- MC Eight
(Some solid beats but overall boring atmosphere coming from it, not even laid back just boring)
9 Lives- Az
Do or Die-Az
(Pretty much all of his albums have bad production)
Probably Immortal Technique albums too, not big named producers which he could use.

PuffnScruff

7Datskat34 said:
Word, definently. I feel bad cause I can't even listen to that albums because the beats are such a mess.

(Some solid beats but overall boring atmosphere coming from it, not even laid back just boring)
9 Lives- Az
Do or Die-Az
Probably Immortal Technique albums too, not big named producers which he could use.
doe or die by az has some good production and i really dont know what the hell you are talking about when you say pretty much all his albums have bad production because that really isnt true at all

jbrolax

PuffnScruff said:
doe or die by az has some good production and i really dont know what the hell you are talking about when you say pretty much all his albums have bad production because that really isnt true at all
not gonna lie i thought AZ too when i read this thread, but AWOL had pretty damn good production

7Datskat34 said:

9 Lives- Az
Do or Die-Az
i strongly disagree on doe or die & we come strapped. dope production on both albums

xxx

mvp said:
Early 2Pac for me...could be cos of its early - mid 90's production for me though.
Kinda agree if you mean Early 90's not mid 90's....MID 90's is AEOM and Makaveli. Those beats are the best ever...

MATW didnt have the greatest beats of all time thats for sure.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.