Albums u just hate.

Bobby Sands

It doesnt matter if the album(s) are considered classic by other members.What albums in your collection do u hate.and just cannot listen to.

Mine would be:

College Dropout-Kanye West
Blueprint 2-Jay-Z
Icons-Naughty By Nature
Electric Circus-Common
Speakerboxx/Love Below-Outkast
D12 World-D12
Beg 4 Mercy-G-Unit
Bacdafucup-Onyx
Paid Tha Cost To Tha Boss-Snoop Dogg
Great Depression-DMX(It livd up to its name didnt it)

Ill prob. think of more later.

Farzin

The game - The documentary

PS. you hate great depresion? as in you cant even listen to 1 song!?!?! Who we be is awesome! soo many great songs on that album or maybe its just me.

2Pax

T.I - Urban Legend - Just wasn't feeling this at all.
Mobb Deep - Amerikaz Nightmare - Infamous and Hell on Earth are classics in my opinion but this album didn't live up to their name.

stillkilluminati said:
2pac - 2pacalypse Now
Dilated Peoples - Neighborhood Watch
M.O.P. - Warriorz
Jay-Z - Unplugged

i was the same way but listen to the song violent , brenda's got a baby , trapped , soulja story , if my homies calll and a lot more good cuts.

There are many classics on it and the styles more NY and old school its acctually a good album. I knew a lot of people who didnt like it when they 1st hurd it but just check it out 1 more time. :D

Sentenced said:
Why listen to an album (you don't fell) so much, that you actually start hating it?
most of the time it's because you don't give the album a 2nd chance. i have to go back and listen to 2pacalypse Now.

Well, I acutally bought Caz's Hood Hitz album from his site thinkin it was gonna be some good. It was mostly garbage except for the song he did with Napoleon. Plus, there were 3 tight songs that he posted on his site that were cut from the album that would've made the album much better: Whose Is It; Coast 2 Coast w/ Eve and some song with TQ - I hope he gets aroudn to puttin those out.

I liked the Great Depression by DMX. It was most personal and introspective album X ever did.

i cant listen to 95% outa aftmath. just has the real corny feel to it, if you ask me.
as well as
mobb deep - infamy
umm, fuck i ran out , there is alot more though

The Predator - Ice cube (except for it was a good day)
VVV. - Jarule
The game is to be sold not to be told - Snoop dogg
Loyal to the game
Legend of the liquid sword - Gza
Wu-tang 4ever
Scarface the diary
Powerballin - chingy
The wash - Snoop / Dre (badest album/soundtrack of all time)
Long live the kane - Big Daddy Kane
Mos def/Talib Kweli - Black star
The G.O.A.T. - LL cool j
Confessions - Usher

stillkilluminati said:
most of the time it's because you don't give the album a 2nd chance.
True that!
For me those albums are:

Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back (Blasphemy, I know..)
Bone Thugz - East 1999 Eternal
Bone Thugz - Art Of War
Nas - I Am..
Outkast - Aquemini
Scarface - The Diary
Gangstarr - Daily Operation
Big L - Livestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online