Albums Streethop is sleeping on right now

masta247

Staff member
As we all know Streethop always sleeps on best albums so I thought I'll post a few of the greatest albums right now so people who check here and don't check other places (if there are any, I know I was one of them for some time) won't be THAT much behind.

General Steele (aka Steele of Smif-N-Wessun) - 'Amerikkka's Nightmare Pt. 2: Children Of War'
[YOUTUBE]ZmnyaNEqJJ0[/YOUTUBE]

Mathematics - Wu-Tang Clan's 'Return Of The Wu And Friends'
[YOUTUBE]ZSDdQA5Jhhs[/YOUTUBE]

Souls Of Mischief - 'Montezuma's Revenge' produced by Prince Paul
[YOUTUBE]KhTsMOZSKUA[/YOUTUBE]

Killah Priest - "Elizabeth"
[YOUTUBE]NMMXJMNrVQ8[/YOUTUBE]

Statik Selektah - "100 proof (the hangover)"
[YOUTUBE]an4VGxcHqgo[/YOUTUBE]

masta247

Staff member
Beats on this are terrific:

[YOUTUBE]2-vwYPrj_Nk[/YOUTUBE]

This one is dedicated to Shadows lol :

[YOUTUBE]QxTuTM1h1yw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]m9z_4FPlNCU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]oDzIMbOybM0[/YOUTUBE]

THEV1LL4N

Proof - Searching By Jerry Garcia was really good IMO. Great all round album and some really good collaborations on there if you're looking at that.

High Rollers unites a Wu-Tang Clan, Cypress Hill and a D12 member. Insane. Three of my favourite groups of all time. Imagine if there was a track with a huge collaboration involving all members of all three groups. Pure hip-hop. if only... just makes you wonder.

ARon

I'm not sure StreetHop sleeps on a lot of stuff, well a lot of people here do... but a lot of people just don't talk about stuff here, like myself for instance.

At this very moment I'm listening to Diz Gibran and his mixtape called Soon You'll Understand, good stuff, check it out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.