Joe Budden - Probly the most
Game - eh why not
----------The Visual break of what I wish Hip Hop was still like--------
Nas
Jay Z
Dr. Dre
DMX

PuffnScruff

i want to hear the other jay dee album. aceyalone has another album coming out next month i want to hear. thats his 2nd album this year alone. the last one came out just last month

i want to hear commons new album, i hope it comes out this year. kanyes new album. t.i. new album.

Man I wanna hear the new stuff from Ghostface, Raekwon, Game, Nas, Luda, Murs, Pac, Kurupt, Dre, DMX, Joe Budden, The Roots, Saigon, and UGK. With all these new releases supposed to be out this year. '06 could be a good year for hip hop.

PuffnScruff said:
aceyalone has another album coming out next month i want to hear. thats his 2nd album this year alone.
Likewise.

I also really wanna pick up the new Blueprint, Chino XL, Madlib, and Army of the Pharaohs joints next month..

And this year, looking forward to the Nas, Game and Budden albums.

Eternally waiting for Slick Rick to put out another album, more so than Dre.

ganderson said:
finally someone said him, my god have you people lost your fuckin heads, everyone should have said ice cube, i dont care if you dont like his style, his beats, is all thing, that has nothing to do with it :D

Nas
Ghost
Raekwon
Method Man
RZA
There have also been talks of a deck album and a new Masta Killa album

Theres also a new Cormega cd in the works as well as a cd that is by CORMEGA AND LAKE. IT IS TRUE MEGA AND LAKE ON THE SAME ALBUM.

UGK COMING THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i forgot for a sec. thanks to dpg iz all i c for reminding me

damn this has the making to be an AMAZING year, gotta kep the hopes up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.