album vs album . jayz "black album" OR freeways "philidephia"

i thought id ask which album you prefer, i also done it 2pacnbiggie style by posting pictures of the album covers to make things more interesting.

i just heard freeways album a few weeks ago and im slowly liking it more and more

linx

Staff member
The Black Album.

Looking at both albums, HOV's has more songs that I enjoy. I was a fan of Freeway's around the time his album dropped, but I can't really say that i'm much of a fan anymore. I just don't really feel dude. I don't hate him or anything, but he can get annoying at times. This doesn't make the Black Album one of Jay's best albums though, cause it definitely isn't. "What We Do" off of Freeway's album was a banger and I still enjoy that song. I first heard it in a liquor store a while before the album actually came out and I was like "oh shit, this is hot". Jay's album has some dope songs like "Dirt Off Your Shoulder", "Threat", "Moment Of Clarity", and "99 Problems". I just didn't really like many songs on Freeway's album.

i wanted to hear freeways album after i heard the track of kanyes album, imo he destroyed that verse and his flow was unique, + i heard a 30 sec clip of 'all my life' that was good. and theres a fair handful of tracks on his album i love.

btw has freeway got any mixtapes. and is he putting out another album, or anything, something

DPG iz all I C said:
Freeways album was fucking sick, dude came nice on every song.

Where the Black album had "Change Clothes"

True....until you get to track 15....aka the Mariah Carey song. That's not Freeway, he should not have done that song.

Both albums are really good IMO. You can put on any track on either of those albums (except the Mariah Carey song) and I'll be happy. So in conclusion, I could never pick between the 2, but if I had to I would pick Philadelphia Freeway out of spite since my friends say The Black Album is the greatest rap album of all time.

I never heard this album by freeway, but I thought that the album by Jay-z was a really good solid album. Mostly every song on the black album was solid. LOL change clothes was a pretty dumb song.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.