Akon

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
PM me a link to the album.
I have a few links but I dont know if they the real thing or that fake shit that was going around.

*Riaz*

~Vindictive~ said:
dudes voice is annoying.

and he shouldnt be called R&B

he talks through songs with that squeaky voice

that isnt singing.
Lol....

Yea alot of people have that opinion on Akon But I Think Hes Just OK :)

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
not feeling this at all , only decent tracks , other that "Wanna Love You" , "Dont Matter" and maybe "Smack That" , it sucks. Whats up with the track "Once in a while" , that shit is old as fuck , released like 3-4 months ago. He shouldnt have been such a hook whore and kept some material for himself.

Zimbabwe said:
not feeling this at all , only decent tracks , other that "Wanna Love You" , "Dont Matter" and maybe "Smack That" , it sucks. Whats up with the track "Once in a while" , that shit is old as fuck , released like 3-4 months ago. He shouldnt have been such a hook whore and kept some material for himself.
i agree with ur statement.. it seems theres better material on mixtapes and other ppls songs then his own album.

So fly feat juvy , look into my eyes , for get me feat lazy and the countless others.

His album felt shorter then pacs life

_carmi

me, myself & us
Zimbabwe said:
yeah definitly. prod is good, some tracks are good, some are aights. but a lot of average not to say poor tracks and hooks that were already used like you mentionned with the track once in a while. when you heard one track you heard them all honestly. that's sad. he should stick to hooks on other people's tracks.

Yeah i agree that he should just stay on hooks.... he's good in a lot of songs that way, but i just don't like being overexposed to his annoying voice.... like listenin to it thru a whole song i just can't do it..... but if he's doing hooks on somethin like "No Snitchin" by Obie Trice... he sounds good as hell and i'll actually listen to him

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.