Akon - Trouble

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
First, does he fall under RnB? :confused:

Second, does any1 else love his first album? or is it just me? :(
I love every ALMOST every single one of his songs off his first album. And whats weird is even b4 he blew up, I was following his shit saying, "hes gonn blow up one day".

So glad he did.
Anywayz if yall havent listened to his songs, I suggest you guys do.
(some1 back my words up) He's songs = dope.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
i know he does..

i meant in the sense, hes doin alot of peoples hooks
and around in everybodys songs n etc.

true..no? yup

Bobby Sands

i know he does..

i meant in the sense, hes doin alot of peoples hooks
and around in everybodys songs n etc.

true..no? yup
I know what you meant.You meant that Akon is better than Nate Dogg in every way u Nate Dogg Hatin,Akon dickryding piece of shit.lol.

i liked a few tracks from his debut but its not an album i'd listen to all theway trhu i liked Locked Up / Trouble / Ghetto , his guest appearances are better cuz his voice can drive me mad sum times.!

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
^lolz. his voice is "unique" to say the least. haha

Tupac Tha Great said:
I know what you meant.You meant that Akon is better than Nate Dogg in every way u Nate Dogg Hatin,Akon dickryding piece of shit.lol.
im gonna have to ask you to sleep with one eye open from now on. i will kill u. :fury:

:D

i wonder when hes gonn drop his second lp.
and yall ever cop Nate Dogg's "Music & Me" or sumthing like dat?

he is a very talented guy IMO, i'm looking foward 2 hearing him on many tracks in the future. yes i consider him R&B. just a different class of it, sorta like what R Kelly does with the "rap singing"

Akon is my fav R&B guy, his 1st album was really good maybe not a classic but still impressive. hes working on his new album to so I can't wait for that

His best tracks are his features I think.

Presidential Remix
Hustler's Story
Snitch
Soul Survivor

there's a song called Look At Me Now Remix that's Akon and Obie Trice with the beat of Obie Trice's "Oh!"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.