Akon & Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Luv You (audio)

Preach

Bachaveli said:
But this song isn't the way to bring back ''Doggystyle'' type a album as Snoop once said.
:thumb:

i don't have the akon album, i only heard a few soft tracks so when he went "i waaannaaaa fuuuuck yooouuuu" i damn near spilled coffee all over me lmao.

decent track but nothing mindblowing at all. and it's snoop lol. i automatically put on a negative attitude when i download a new snoop track.

Preach said:
:thumb:

i don't have the akon album, i only heard a few soft tracks so when he went "i waaannaaaa fuuuuck yooouuuu" i damn near spilled coffee all over me lmao.

decent track but nothing mindblowing at all. and it's snoop lol. i automatically put on a negative attitude when i download a new snoop track.
Actually no,Akon is one of the best hook singers.Hes not the problem or his part in that song.Its Snoop.He says hes gonna bring back the 'old snoop' but this isn't the way.I think he might have few decent 'old snoop' type a songs in his new The Blue Carpet Treatment (still want to hope) but the rest of the album will be filled with this kinda songs.So in conclusion,hes attempt to bring it back will be a failure.

_carmi

me, myself & us
its aiiight. the i wanna fuck you shocked me the 2st time i heard it. i didnt expect that. but nice track in over all..

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
this track is mad old , but yeah , it has shock value

heres the original with a guy named Plies
hxxp://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B8FD7C747DFF71B2

heres the newer version with snoop dogg mixed in , and whole new verses from Akon
http://www.rogepost.com/dn/xoma/Akon+ft.+Snoop+Dogg+-+I+Wanna+Fuck+You.mp3

By the way the song is called "I Wanna Fuck You" , not "luv" , although i have a feeling there will be video out soon with it switched up.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.