Akon Plans Country Music Career

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
Akon is set to go country using a pseudonym, so no one knows it’s him behind the heartbreak songs.

The R&B sensation has been trying to keep his country music plans under wraps, but word has leaked out and now Akon has come forward with his secret bid to become a Nashville, Tennessee sensation.

He tells MTV, "I was trying to shock the world with that. I’ve been doing some writing and producing for some country artists but I’ve been going under an alias, so no one knows I’m doing it.

"Depending on those records, how well they do, I might just come out with one (album)… I just want to see if I can conquer this side of things."

Source: World Entertainment News Network

Rahim

VIP Member
Staff member
^^ u never know..snoop is going in that direction too..they might just end up doing a callabo and make some new type of music called country hop or g-country or hipcountry

raywaters11

hick hop?

been done before man...
look up cowboy troy lmao

snoop hasnt been good at music for many years now, and akon is headed down the same path.

hell they both suck at rapping now so maybe some african voiced, pothead, 15 yr old grinding, sensual seduction country music wouldnt be as bad as their "rap" music is.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.