aj and free done with 106 and park

did yall hear about that..damn ah well i guess they wanted to move on
who do yall think should replace them
i think tigger and melissa ford should leave bet style and become the new hosts for 106 cause im sure they can get someone else to do style..its not that popular of a show yet anyway. They could stick someone like ray j in there or somethin lol

Ghetto_Ghost said:
i think they should just cut 106andpark because its 10% music video, 90% bullshit
i'll forth that.

do you see how them girls be screaming their ass off ''whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........'' its like they get paid to scream as hard as they do or something. and even more funny when they scream and try to show love and be loud but they dont wanna look bad in TV and they cover their face with their hands. lol. some of them fans that go there need to checkthemselves. its not that serious!

and AJ is annoying with his laugings for no reason.

anugh with the critisism.

Kadafi Son

~Bachaveli Don~ said:
i'll forth that.

do you see how them girls be screaming their ass off ''whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........'' its like they get paid to scream as hard as they do or something. and even more funny when they scream and try to show love and be loud but they dont wanna look bad in TV and they cover their face with their hands. lol. some of them fans that go there need to checkthemselves. its not that serious!

and AJ is annoying with his laugings for no reason.

anugh with the critisism.
If nobody called it yet, I'll call fifth and agree to that

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
lmao i was talkinb out this shit the other day wen tigger hosted. (Lmao funny cuz was also talkin bout rap city b4 that, n how it changed n was garbage now then tig ITS UR BOY BIG TIGGER. got em bak
but He was makin it all at home& shit with lil mo. they doin trivias Lol in the crowd chillin.

i was waitin for tig to reveal the new 106 booth :thumb:

true
i watch it for the good guests that come on the show and the live performances. I also like watching freestyle friday but it has been wack lately

but still tho i just wanna see more of melissa ford up in that show

i saw that shit yesterday, AJ cryin while he was sayin it was there last show...hope free's music career jumps off cuz it is a gutsy move to leave a show that popular

Why did Free and AJ leave their jobs? Well, I’ve already told you why Free left. At the BET Awards, she reportedly had a heated exchange with one of the top dogs there and AJ ended up presenting the Viewer’s Choice Awards alone, something they typically do together. And, get this, BET has their 25th anniversary honors on the way this year and there will be no Free included in the festivities. Even “Da Mayor of Rap City” Chris Thomas (O.G. Status!) is supposed to be coming back for that! On the flip side, AJ is still in good with the BET cats so we’ll probably see him later this year. I was told that AJ and BET couldn’t get on the same page with their new contract agreement and he opted out instead. Good luck to those two. And, AJ I feel your pain, dog – I feel your pain! “Give Us Free!” from hiphop
rumors .com

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.