Aint it time to stop all the bitching on this board

Dont yall agree?
We get people putting forward there OPINIONS but they just get murdered if they support somebody that sells.
We get people who are just gay really sayin things like gggggg unit will beat anybody up so shut up u coz they are hard and rapper x isnt. but instead of ignoring these people yall rise to it and make a stupid comment back and then they make anothecomment and therefore more people join in and you destry the thread.
We get some cats who just hammer mainstream music to death just coz they think its cool to listen to underground music but id bett all my money that as soon as a big album drops they are one of the 1st to kop it.
Dont get me wrong we have some good posts on here but most get destroyed by narrow minded people.
I know ill probably get stick myself for this but come on peeps why all the bitchin most of u sound like women.

peace

deighton said:
We get some cats who just hammer mainstream music to death just coz they think its cool to listen to underground music but id bett all my money that as soon as a big album drops they are one of the 1st to kop it.
CO-FUCKIN-SIGN, hypocrite ass mofuckas.

S. Fourteen

-Stop Bitching-

- Quit hiding behind your opinions and start backing your opinions with facts. Nobody is interested in reading your posts about 'cRAP' songs if you're just gonna post the song title, start posting why it's wack. Stop being lazy, use your head.

- You think StreetHop is wack? Too many 50 Cent threads? Not enough good threads? STOP replying to gay ass threads with gay ass comments. If you're going to reply to one then go in there with something intelligent to say. If you can't do those things then don't come here, we don't want you here.

- Think before you post. Reply to things you have knowledge in. Don't go into a thread and diss rappers if you haven't heard all of the songs. Saying "All of 50 Cent songs are wack" is plain stupid, that's like saying "All of Jay-Z songs are good". USE YOUR HEAD.

- USE YOUR HEAD, I know that's hard for some of you but I know you can learn to do it.

More to come...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.