Ahahahahaa I Got It!!! :d

Bigg Limn

Staff member
FInally found "Season of da Siccness" at a normal price...$15! wewt! Thank U rapBay and thanks Lok 4 pointin me towards em. :) Picked up that and "Nigga Deep" so lookin 4ward 2 vibin in2 some ooooooldschool Lynch in the near future. :D Just thought I'd share with ya'll. :) Next paycheck comes Loaded and...somethin else, aint decided yet.

pz

Chronic

killahill187um said:
whos album is that?
Brotha Lynch Hung's.

Yesterday I thought to myself "I should own Season of da Siccness". Is this a sign that I should order it?! OHMYGODZ!!

Chronic said:
Brotha Lynch Hung's.

Yesterday I thought to myself "I should own Season of da Siccness". Is this a sign that I should order it?! OHMYGODZ!!
yes order it now. the album is so dope to listen to especially when i'm high as fuck. every song is nice. it's a must own. peace

Lok

lol, no problem. I should get my hands on "Loaded" as well, and maybe the original "Nigga Deep" (if it's even possible).

if u don't buy season of siccness, u praise hitler and dance to his rare mega-mix of the 1920's, where he himself did the orignal version of mc hammer's "can't touch this" later being lost among many other objects of his rarieties only to be found by mc hammer on his tours of the world and kept a secret and ripped of the entire song just changing hitler with hammer.....................in conclusion..............season of siccness is lynchs best album and should be owned

Limn said:
FInally found "Season of da Siccness" at a normal price...$15! wewt! Thank U rapBay and thanks Lok 4 pointin me towards em. :) Picked up that and "Nigga Deep" so lookin 4ward 2 vibin in2 some ooooooldschool Lynch in the near future. :D Just thought I'd share with ya'll. :) Next paycheck comes Loaded and...somethin else, aint decided yet.

pz
did not know shit was hard to find?

I still see 16 year olds bumping that CD, it is a classic.

Mark Deez said:
i might order it as well, got nothin but love for brotha lynch... his shit really is siiiick!
you love lynch and you don't own that CD? you got MP3's atleast right?

he never even came close to matching the Vibe of that CD.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
I got some tracks from it...but havent been able 2 find it anywhere in stores here nor online til last nite. Only places online had it for like $40 cheapest.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Also...does anybody know what album "Refuse to Lose" is from? Im jus curious 2 know cuz its a sicc track and I cant seem 2 find it on any Lynch albums.

Speaking of RapBay... Does someone know what the fuck is wrong with them? I ordered Thug Lordz and Frontline's Who R You? back in January. Then I received Frontline's album two months later with a paper that said Thug Lordz is out of stock we'll send it to you as soon as it is back in our stocks. Thay gave me the possibility to change my order via mail and that's what I did. So I deciced to change it with Luniz latest album it seemed to be ok. But one month letter they had got the money and I still hadn't received the album. I tried to contact them and they replied that the CD had been shipped the day before. Let me count... 5 months later I still haven't received the CD. And the worst about it is that they don't even answer to my mails...

Limn said:
Also...does anybody know what album "Refuse to Lose" is from? Im jus curious 2 know cuz its a sicc track and I cant seem 2 find it on any Lynch albums.
I know for sure that it was on a compilation, and if I remember correctly it was a Black Market compilation of some sort, but I may be wrong on that.

Mase

I been waiting for a price about that. Can't really be bothered signing up to RapBay, I'll just wait till it comes onto ebay at a decent price, which could be never. lol. $30 for an album that is so damn common.

Bigg Limn

Staff member
Cant be bothered 2 signup? It takes 2 seconds. And I know it was on the Best of Black Market comp...but was it on anything else be4 that?

Lok

dimos06 said:
Speaking of RapBay... Does someone know what the fuck is wrong with them? I ordered Thug Lordz and Frontline's Who R You? back in January. Then I received Frontline's album two months later with a paper that said Thug Lordz is out of stock we'll send it to you as soon as it is back in our stocks. Thay gave me the possibility to change my order via mail and that's what I did. So I deciced to change it with Luniz latest album it seemed to be ok. But one month letter they had got the money and I still hadn't received the album. I tried to contact them and they replied that the CD had been shipped the day before. Let me count... 5 months later I still haven't received the CD. And the worst about it is that they don't even answer to my mails...
try emailing them again. explaining them exactly what happened.
AS A LAST RESORT: lol, go to the siccness & blow on they ass, you'l get your CDs FAST!
But like I said, only as a last resort. It happened to me as well with X Raideds Unforgiven, in the end I just said fuck it because they sent me one of his Greatest Hits albums.

EDTI: Im pretty sure, "Refuce 2 Looze" was originally released on "Legal Dope". It was a Black Market & No Limit comp. Had some dope ass never released (at that time) songs from Lynch, Tre 8, Young Murder Squad etc. Every track was a bomb.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_2/103-3044362-5272631?v=glance&s=music
This is the album that got me into Homicide & Tre 8.

Edit 2: I see the samples are all fucked up in there lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.