Against tha Grain VS Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta LP

Long live DPG

• Kurupt-Against tha Grain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daz Dillinger-Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta LP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just picked up Against tha Grain, and I like it, not every song is a winner, but it's not too bad at all. That Mark Sparks makes a killer beat. I thought I'd make this poll, not only to commemorate (SP?) the DPG reunion, but to compare this record to Daz's latest record that came out earlier this year, Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta LP. Another record where not every song is a winner, but Daz can still make killer beats, and that's what carries his record. For those of you who've heard both, which is the better record this year?

I don't know yet, so I'm not voting yet.

Snowman

Against The Grain By Far.

Dogg Pound Gangsta LP Was Dissapointing. Like You Said Every Song is Not A Winner, but Daz Comes At Ya with The Dope Beats.

ATG Is By Far Kurupts 2nd Best Album, a Close 2nd behind Tha Streetz Iz a Mutha.

Lets Hope The New DPG Album will Be A Classic. Dont Forget Daz's Debut Album From So-So Def Whenever That Comes Out, That Will Be A Hot Album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.