Against All Oddz not mentioned in newz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
SMOOTH_THUG25 said:
i was looking through the newz threads i didn't see you's mention anything about the new outlawz album just came out march..whut up with that
most of us don't care

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
well i downloaded it just to see how bad it was and let me tell you, this is by far the worst album i have subjected my ears to in years. people will think i'm biased, but come on... noble is SINGING on a song for christ's sake. the biting of 2pac lines continues, and not a song can go by without the listener being reminded that "we knew pac, makaveli trained" just in case we forgot.

this album is not good. i'd rather bump mark deez chopped and screwed remixes.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
We don't report on every album that drops. If you wanna write a review, submit it and I'll add it to the album reviews if worthy. You will receive writing credit.

The offer applies to all members.

G.Litt

U Hate Me? I Care!
Dante said:
"we knew pac, makaveli trained"

LOL...

So that means anything.. oh you knew pac.. yeah SOOOO, so what :) Why you so wack then? you telling me pac rolled with wack fukks, well aparently so, he got murked in such a bullshit way..where were you makaveli trained soliders than.. bitches. G on a TIP today.

Dante said:
well i downloaded it just to see how bad it was and let me tell you, this is by far the worst album i have subjected my ears to in years. people will think i'm biased, but come on... noble is SINGING on a song for christ's sake. the biting of 2pac lines continues, and not a song can go by without the listener being reminded that "we knew pac, makaveli trained" just in case we forgot.

this album is not good. i'd rather bump mark deez chopped and screwed remixes.
I DL'd it bout a week ago... And i LIKE(d) the Outlawz but yea, that album is wack... I aint feeling Noble and Layzie Bones album either... In the past 4 years, I liked Nobles solo alot, Edi and Kastro were garbage, 2005 a.d was ok, and those two albums i mentioned were dog shit... basically 80% of their stuff is ass... oh well...

Oh yea whos Mark Deez? Never heard of him before.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online