AFU-RA - State of The Arts

AFU-Ra is a different type of dude and talks about a lot of different things then the normal rapper does. I wouldnt recommend buying the cd if u havent already heard a previous AFU-RA cd and u really like it... but shit, if ur lookin for somethin new and different its right up ur ally

PDT said:
Fuck XXL, I laughed when I saw that they gave Ying Yang Twins an XL, they can blow me.

yeah seriously fuck the magizine reviews they give all the mainstream artists L and XL no matter what!!! but its whatever we all know they have no real talent and zero substance to their music

PuffnScruff

i like ra. i noticed this album for sale on sandbox2.com. someone tell us if its good. i dont get paid for a few more weeks so i cant go buy it right now.

PDT

I wanna cop this shit, I only heard a few songs of Ra, Whirlwind Thru Cities and that track with Masta Killa, tha title is slipping my mind right now, but it was fuckin' dope, I'm a huge Wu fan so I'd bet I'd like his shit.

I like a few songs on it: "Ghetto Hell", "Why Cry", "Pusher" (I think those were the names) and a few others, but they were on the advance. If it is the same as the advance I would recommend buying it.

PDT

I picked it up this week. There's some dope shit on there like "Sucka Free" produced by Primo, "Pusha" with Royce, "Prankster", "Poisonous Taoist", "Ghetto Hell".

PDT

I just listened to it at work, I think it's a 4 star album, tha shit is dope, only a few weak tracks. Tha best shit is Pusha w/Royce, Prankster, Livin' Like Dat w/Masta Killa and Sucka Free [The Premo tracks always kick ass]. Y'all should cop it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.