advanced reply bug + a suggestion

Preach

first off, the bug:

http://www.djrizzle.com/misc/tb_error.jpg

it seems that the big frame is adjusted to the way the forum looks now with the ad banner to the right, but the little frame inside it looks to be the same size as it were before the banners appeared to the right. basically, some of the smileys and post icons are hidden underneath the google ad. no problem for me because i don't use either two, but it looks bad.

then the suggestion. we've seen a bunch of threads lately about bugs, login problems, graphical errors, and so forth. wouldn't it be easier to just make a sticky where you can post bugs related to the recent change in the forum setup?

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Nah I like it like this, I can address one at a time, and its what the forum is for.

Thats a weird problem, I dont get it, Ill look into it.

Preach

^^
preference i guess. maybe i'm just looking for something to pick on so i can get reckognition for a great idea and have all look up to me. maybe in fact you are right lol.

as for the problem, i assume maybe some error due to a mistake when a cache file was overwritten or some other bullshit that normally solves when you clear your cache. don't kill yourself over it lol.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.