Acting role you'd like to see a rapper in

today im in class at school, film study actually. and my teachers asking who we think would be the perfect person for a role out of some of our favorite movies. i was thinking to myself what rappers seem like they would fit into certain roles. first one i thought of was shyne playing "god" in to deep, which is actually played by ll cool J. can also see fat joe playing tony montana. you guys think of any others?

^ fat joe as tony montana? nah... I Fat Joe as a Chris Farley type of a character. Tupac played a great role as a junkie in "Grid Lock'd"...

Biggie could have played a good Tony Soprano. Eminem fit perfectly for his minor role in "The Car Wash"... so did Snoop playing that Rat in "Malibu's Most Wanted"...

^ def could see him as a chris farley, i was trying to think of someone who wouldve made a good smokey in friday but couldnt come up with some1 that was a perfect fit.

HellRazor05 said:
Eminem was in "The Car Wash" ?

yeah, he gets fired right in the beginning, then he stalks the manager by calling him and making threats. then at the end he gets an AK 47 and goes wild on these niggaz lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.