About removing single posts in threads to stop beef or w/e

Preach

Whoever removed my response to Da_Funk...

If you're gonna take away my response to his instigating remark without giving me any notice and leave his post there my experience kinda leads me to think I just shouldn't post anymore. Don't tell me his post isn't a slight any more than mine was.

Something to consider imo anyway. And no I'm not mad. It's just annoying when shit like that happens.

Preach

I think his post has been removed as well now, so I can't find the thread anymore.

I don't really mind that posts are removed when they go out of line. I'm not gonna pretend I'm perfect or never have a bad day and go off about something unnecessary, but there's always two sides and it's not right to silence one without also doing the other.

Edit: Actually his hasn't been removed, I found it now. Maybe it was never gone, or my post has been restored, or maybe it was a forum error. I dunno. With all the modding lately I assumed it had been deleted and I know I searched through my recent posts, and his recent posts as well, and couldn't find it. Ah well. Fuck the system.

Da_Funk

Whoever removed my response to Da_Funk...

If you're gonna take away my response to his instigating remark without giving me any notice and leave his post there my experience kinda leads me to think I just shouldn't post anymore. Don't tell me his post isn't a slight any more than mine was.

Something to consider imo anyway. And no I'm not mad. It's just annoying when shit like that happens.
I second this.

Preach

I cba to make a new thread about this separate issue I couldn't understand, but why is Synful's shoutie thread locked now? I wanted to say thanks and congrats :(

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.